COVID-19 Warning: We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests, and team members. You must follow all posted instructions and staff instruction while visiting. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By staying you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Stay with Confidence
Updated – 10/4/20; Effective – 10/6/20
We look forward to your upcoming stay and would like to take a moment to advise you of some enhanced operating procedures that are in place to ensure your safety, the safety of our employees, and the enjoyment of your vacation. The below policies have been designed based on guidance from the CDC and the State of Tennessee.
- Guest Health Screening
- We have enhanced our cancellation policy so that if a guest is feeling unwell they can cancel or reschedule their reservation with no penalty.
- At Check-In guests will need to complete a health screening for everyone in their party.
- Have you or anyone in your party been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you or is anyone in your party experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you or has anyone in your party had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- For the safety of our Employees and guests, any guest that answers yes to a health screening question will have their reservation canceled and a refund issued automatically.
- We are excited to introduce Contactless Check-In featuring a digital registration system that will be completed with a single use stylus.
- We have installed shields at the front desk for the safety of our employees and guests.
- To ensure social distancing we are operating less check-in stations. Please ensure you have all of your vehicle information ready, including your license plate, when you come to check-in.
- We kindly request that all guests pay by Credit Card if possible during this time.
- While we still aim to have rooms ready by 4PM we no longer guarantee a 4PM Check-In Time so that we can ensure our staff has the time they need to thoroughly sanitize and inspect guest rooms.
- We are modifying our Check-Out time to 10AM during this time to ensure that our staff has ample time to ensure thorough sanitization for the next guest.
- Guests can now Check-Out from their room using our Instant Check-out function on the In-Room Phone.
- Resort Common Areas
- All of our lobbies and high traffic areas are being sanitized every two hours.
- We are adding additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our property.
- We are excited to reopen Grandma’s Kitchen with a modified service.
- Some offerings have been modified and availability may change.
- Guests are required to wear a mask and gloves when in the food service area. There are no exemptions from this policy.
- Guests that are 13 years of age or younger are not permitted in the food service area.
- Guests will have the option of eating in the dining area or using a to-go box to take breakfast back to their room. The seating capacity of our dining room has been reduced to accommodate social distancing.
- For guests that prefer a contactless breakfast delivery they may schedule a delivery time with the Front Desk no later then 10PM the night before. The contactless delivery breakfast includes:
- 2 Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Sausage Links
- 1 Biscuit
- 1 fresh fruit
- Aquatic Facilities
- Every two hours our pools will close for an enhanced cleaning procedure to be completed.
- Guests must leave the aquatic complex during the enhanced cleaning facility.
- Each guest must sanitize their hands before entering the aquatic facility.
- Resort Rooms & Suites
- Prior to a guest’s check-in, we will be sanitizing all guest rooms.
- Each room will be inspected with an extensive check-list to ensure that the room is ready for you.
- Our guestroom housekeeping staff are required to wear gloves and a mask while preparing the room.
- We are removing all collateral material from the room to minimize touch points for our guest.
- During your stay we will be doing a contactless limited stay-over service. An attendant will come in, wearing a mask and gloves, to replace the towels and remove the trash. During this service we will not touch anything else in the room.
- Employee Policies
- All employees will undergo a health screening before reporting to work each day.
- Employees that are ill or fail the health screening will be sent home immediately.
We are all in this together and are working towards a return to normal operations. We understand that some of these items may disrupt your vacation and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience they may cause. If you would like to reschedule your stay for a future period you are welcome to do so with no penalty. Our top priority is the safety of our employees and guests.